The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 08:14 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
It's not too late to speak to me all y'all out there.
The Missouri public education system did not teach you how to properly use the word 'y'all'. Visit NC again and we will work on it.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalcutta View Post
The Missouri public education system did not teach you how to properly use the word 'y'all'. Visit NC again and we will work on it.
Haha. Too funny.
1980 Nakade classical, Spruce/EIR
and... a bunch of ukulele
Old 01-22-2019, 05:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
It's not too late to speak to me all y'all out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalcutta View Post
Apparently Missouri is one of the states that subscribes to "y'all" as the singular form, and "all y'all" as the plural form.

In NC, we find "all y'all" redundant.

Consider taking Rob up on his offer
Old 01-22-2019, 09:40 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCBluesman View Post
Apparently Missouri is one of the states that subscribes to "y'all" as the singular form, and "all y'all" as the plural form.

In NC, we find "all y'all" redundant.

Consider taking Rob up on his offer
Well, in Missouri, we believe the more the merrier, and want EVERYONE included...more of Y'all is never redundant . Just south of here they say "All You-Uns", pronounced "Yuns".

But yes, I WILL take Rob up on the offer and get a little NC education and enjoy some NC hospitality while I'm there. Darn thing about Rob is I gotta wait until after April 15th for SOME reason...

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 01-23-2019, 08:40 PM
Charter Member

As the owner of two of John Kinnaird's guitars, I am confident this one is as excellent as Mike says it is.

Mike, is that Brazilian from the same source as mine (salvaged beam from warehouse in Brazil)? Very pretty!
Old 01-26-2019, 07:35 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiejoon View Post
As the owner of two of John Kinnaird's guitars, I am confident this one is as excellent as Mike says it is.

Mike, is that Brazilian from the same source as mine (salvaged beam from warehouse in Brazil)? Very pretty!
Good morning Jamie! Sorry for the delay in responding. I don't think this wood is from the same beam, but I do know it is old. When I ask John, he says he isn't sure the exact age, but that it is "really old".

Many have inquired about this guitar, and a number of people have made offers. The suggestion of making a video was given and low and behold here it is. When most people listen to this, my guess is they are gonna finally realize what they will likely miss out on. I say that because I have a guy who has made his interest known that is very close to buying this guitar. Specifically we have a deal in the works. But I did want to let you all know what these amazing guitars that John Kinnaird builds sound like, and specifically this one.

So, here it is with a few different styles of music. In my original thread post, I said it was versatile...now you can hear what I meant. Some people say things about their guitars that they can't back up.

Here's the proof boys. Enjoy!

Last edited by invguy921; 01-29-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:08 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Default The Case

I don't think I mentioned that this guitar comes with an amazing case. The Ameritage cases are simply built like a tank and protect your investment the way you would want an instrument of this quality protected.

Here it is:

Old 01-31-2019, 09:21 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Officially SOLD!! Another amazing guitar that missed the radar of a few peeps out there who I know would LOVE it. But, the person who gets this is going to have a "JAW DROPPING" experience with the first strum. Amazing guitar!!

Thank you AGF!!

Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars