The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 12-22-2009, 08:23 PM

QUOTE > JoeNewbie said: "I first heard of Dale when looking up for reviews of Collings guitars. I must say the man has really good taste! I subsequently had a few dealings with him and Dale was always very kind and generous -- a true gentleman."

I first ran into Dale when I was at the UMGF. I also had a few dealings with him over there; and will echo Joe's remarks about him being a true gentleman. I was pleasantly surprised to find him here when I first started checking things out here.

Dale,
That was wonderful! However it was strange not to see you in your regular performing venue!

Have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

Last edited by 15 Man; 12-23-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:48 AM

Great job Dale. Love your arrangements and playing. Add your friend's wonderful voice just added to it. Great combination.

Evidently you have no problem taking those great Collings guitars outside the house...

Merry Christmas,
JackL
Old 12-24-2009, 05:47 AM

15man - thanks for your kind post and the feeling is mutual sir!

jackstrat - hello friend, thanks for giving this a listen and greatly appreciate your kind words!

Merry Christmas,
dale

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell