The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-14-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Pederson Custom Guitars at Healdsburg

I had a fun time in Healdsburg. I met some really cool people and many people played the guitars. I was 'booth neighbors' with the Kinnairds and they were a fun group of men. Great guitars too.

So here are a few pics from the show.

My wife Melinda.

Macyn Taylor, who is only 19 years old, played my mini concert and she is really awesome. She did a version of "Billy Jean"...very cool.

Hope you all had a great time too.

Until next time. Peace.

Kevin.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:02 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinLPederson View Post
I had a fun time in Healdsburg. I met some really cool people and many people played the guitars. I was 'booth neighbors' with the Kinnairds and they were a fun group of men.

Kevin.
Except for the guy on the far left, that's a fine-looking bunch.
It was great meeting you Kevin, and being impressed by your serious inlay chops. Wow!

Steve

Crafted in the Piney Woods
Old 08-15-2013, 08:42 AM

Default Sure enjoyed meeting you!

Kevin it was a blast hanging near you and your extraordinary 3D art so much! I have no idea how you conjure it all up, let one build it and heaven-forbid let 'em go to a customer! It was a pleasure watching the guitars for you...count 'em and see if they are all still there! And if any are missing you'll know where to find them!
Collings SJ Braz/Ger, 000-42Koa, UC3 Killer Koa
Jeffrey Yong's Seismic 2011 Japan Earthquake Tribute and a Quilt Mah "The Tree" Olson
Old 08-15-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuckerRE View Post
Kevin it was a blast hanging near you and your extraordinary 3D art so much! I have no idea how you conjure it all up, let one build it and heaven-forbid let 'em go to a customer! It was a pleasure watching the guitars for you...count 'em and see if they are all still there! And if any are missing you'll know where to find them!
Hi TuckerRE, thanks for watching my guitars when I had to run to the potty ha. Thanks for the kind words.

Love your location too...

Have a super great Thursday today. After today, this Thursday is gone forever .

Kevin.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop