The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 01-04-2012, 05:08 PM

Default Ciluzzi guitars

i've just been watching some peter ciluzzi's video clips, i think that some of you know this great guitarist. i'm quite sad that i haven't recently heard some new music from him... but he's also a great luthier. i checked some of his guitars on his website, they looked great but i haven't noticed anybody on AGF boasting a guitar from him, so i'm just interested if we have some happy owner of ciluzzi custom here

oops, i've mistaken a section... this was supposed to be in Custom guitars, don't know how to remove it. admin please remove it somehow
Old 01-04-2012, 11:45 PM

Peter Ciluzzi is indeed a very skilled guitarist his luthiers site boasts of three models priced at $5250.00, $5500.00 and $6000.00. These prices are out of range for the average guitarist. These guitars are aimed at the professional musician, studio/session musician who can more readily afford this guitar. A guitar does not make a musician a good guitarist can make most any guitar sing.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop