The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Charter Member

I have had two Avian Falcons, and still have one. I, too, would like to know what their status is currently. For the price point they offer quality far exceeding their price point. I have been considering selling my Falcon to make room for a new build, but I wouldn’t mind trying one of their multi scale models.
Spotify

FOR SALE:
MIKTEK CV4 Tube mic
Various Shock Mounts
2019 Alvarez ABT60 SHB-E Baritone guitar
Shoot me a PM if interested
Old 10-26-2021, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I wonder if they entered into an agreement to have them produced and shipped from China.

Designed by the collaborative efforts of master luthiers from the United States, the Avian brand of guitars possesses bold and innovative avant-garde appearances. Every single Avian guitar is crafted by hand using top-quality tonewoods carefully selected for its aptitude for producing beautiful sounds. The design, playability, and tone of Avian stand out as the highest class in the modern era of guitars. delivering an experience you will never forget.

This guitar will be fine-tuned by the Avian guitar studio's luthier before shipping out from Shenzhen, China.
If you are located in the U.S., the shipping cost will be $150 flat rate.
If you are located in China, the shipping cost will be $30 flat rate.
The rest of the world will $200.
We have an office in Buffalo, New York, which means if U.S. customers are not satisfied with our guitar, you can return the guitar to Buffalo, NY instead of shipping internationally.
From my understanding, all Avian guitars were built in China. With the current one doing the direct sales from China, I suspect a Chinese company took over the business to continue using the Avian brand, but I'm not entirely aware of the story behind it. Just my guess.

Past:
2015 --- Maton S60
2016 --- Mini Maton EM6
ft. AP5 Original
2017 --- Cole Clark CCAN2EC-SR
ft. 3-way pickup
2017 --- Cole Clark CCLL1RM

Current:
2017 --- Anuenue M200
2018 --- Emerald X20 Opus
ft. satin neck + LR Baggs Element

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion