The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 10-03-2016, 07:46 AM

Default Looking to trade some of my high end electric guitars +/- cash the right Santa Cruz!

Hey guys, I have pretty much all electrics in my collection and was looking to trade +/- cash for the right Santa Cruz, I was hoping something in the more recent years but really am almost open to any Santa Cruz guitar! I have $1000-$1500 cash (including shipping/insurances/fees etc. to work with on my side) and here are the guitars with cash values/pictures I was thinking about offering for trade, you can email me at [email protected] and some professional videos soon to come, any questions and requests welcomed! (Sorry Telecaster & Stratocaster have sold:

- 2012 PRS P22 with Acoustic Piezo Artist Package Blue Crab Smokeburst AAAA Flametop, Gaboon Ebony Fretboard, with Pau Shell Bird Inlays, Flame Maple Binding, PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System & Original Pickups (Will update pics to show original pickups, had Duncan Hotrodded Humbuckers when photos were taken), Includes Original Purchase Receipt, OHSC & Case Candy: $3800
https://reverb.com/item/1937128-prs-...and-case-candy
(new photos coming soon)

- 2013 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul '57 VOS Historic Reissue Gold Top, Includes COA, Original Purchase Documentation, OHSC & Case Candy (All Original Plastics/Pickguard etc. are included along with original Guitar Center Purchase Hangtag and other Documents): $3200
https://reverb.com/item/1936973-gibs...case-paperwork

- 2004 Tacoma DM9 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Made in USA (AAA Spruce Top, Tortoise Shell Binding, Bone Nut & Saddle) Includes OHSC: $450

no ad but will have pics soon and an ad here soon. the wood grain almost is identical to the dm9 pictured if not more prominent in mine, also my guitar is excellent+ condition and also stocked all original with bone nut, chrome tuners, etc.:

Last edited by justinashouri; 10-12-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Telecaster sold, Stratocaster Sold,
Old 10-04-2016, 11:40 AM

Anybody like electric guitars here? -_-

Last edited by justinashouri; 10-04-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:32 AM

*Midweek bumppp
Old 10-07-2016, 09:39 AM

Friday Morning bumppppp, some cool offers coming in, still looking for the right acoustic. Leaning towards a Dreadnought!
Old 10-07-2016, 11:36 AM

If you are able to sell some electrics and are still looking for Santa Cruz OM, I may be in the mood to sell. For right now I will hang loose. The OM is much more comfortable size than any dreadnaught IMO, and mine seems just as powerful. Bob.
Warmoth telecaster
Old 10-09-2016, 08:51 AM

Hey Bob I decided I'm going to use this guitar for tracking rhythm guitar, flat picking parts as well as practicing tapping & harmonics. I think a Dreadnought would be best, best definitely open to power OMs or other style.

Still Looking for the right guitar guys, in no rush, just sold my telecaster. Reach out! Bumpppppp.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Charter Member

Nice guitars. I sold all my stuff and got my dream guitar. My Santa Cruz 12 00 Sitka/Hog. I was ready and it's been working out. I don't miss that other stuff and love my SC guitars.

Follow The Yellow Brick Road
Old 10-10-2016, 12:40 PM

Take your time on your selection It's easy to buy guitars, tougher to sell them. I like your choice of SC over Martin. They lost my vote when they would not replace a like new faulty tuner bank on a virtually new guitar. I found the same tuner for 16 bucks on Stew Mac. They used a cheap part like that on a 7000 list guitar.
Warmoth telecaster

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
fender, gibson, prs, santa cruz, trade