The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-28-2024, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightmile View Post
I was curious about what Eastmans are selling for in relation to MAP? A e20 om tc is listed now at about 1850.00. Are these pretty much what people are paying for new ones?
Depends. I found a dealer that was willing to make a deal when I bought mine. But I've only gotten deals on 5 of my Eastman acoustics. That's a little less than a third of the time for me.

Certain models sell quickly. And some of the places that sell them don't really seem t like to discount unless making a really big purchase or at least have a history with. Making a deal on a guitar that will sell quickly regardless isn't high on anybody's list.

You can save by going used, but then it's on you to move it on if you don't bond with it.
Old 04-28-2024, 05:48 PM
Charter Member

I have an E20OOSS. Excellent fit and finish, very comfortable to play, super sensitive to a lite touch, and the harder you strum the louder it gets, with no buzzing - has incredible headroom. With the EIR back and sides, its sound is a nice complement to my other acoustics, with more overtones, kind of piano like, and very resonant.
Strandberg Boden Original 6
Eastman T185MX
G&L ASAT Classic USA Butterscotch Blonde
Rickenbacher Lap Steel
Voyage-Air VAD-2
Martin SW00-DB Machiche
1968 Guild F-112
Taylor 322e 12 Fret V Class
Old 04-28-2024, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67goat View Post
Depends. I found a dealer that was willing to make a deal when I bought mine. But I've only gotten deals on 5 of my Eastman acoustics. That's a little less than a third of the time for me.

Certain models sell quickly. And some of the places that sell them don't really seem t like to discount unless making a really big purchase or at least have a history with. Making a deal on a guitar that will sell quickly regardless isn't high on anybody's list.

You can save by going used, but then it's on you to move it on if you don't bond with it.
Thanks. Being a South Paw doesn’t make it easier 🙂 I was just curious

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion