The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-27-2020, 03:12 AM

Default Combine 2 k&k pure mini

Hi, i have two guitars with two separate passive sources, Martin OM 21 has K&K Double Helix and Pure mini, Breedlove Atlas-which it was 12 strings, i'm using as 6 strings workhorse- has Dimarzio Black Angel and K&K pure mini (unfortunately 6 strings version of pure mini). These sources going to pedalboard with separate cables.

Martin has good sound, nothing to complaint, but Breedlove's pure mini isn't enough for the percussive needs. Cause its soundboard is thicker and wider. So i decided to buy another pure mini, solder it the same output with its twin and place it where i need to shine. Any suggestions about this issue? what can i do for phase problems or do i run into phase problems?

Last edited by murattunali; 01-27-2020 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:58 AM

Hi again, i found shadow ast at home. I remember i bought it from Turkey (that i live in) and think its not original. Anyway, it worked perfectly. Shadows' response a little raw and much treble in a bad way but its ok until i change them with the k&k pure mini.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification