The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 11-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Cocobologist

Default New Album Released - "Long Time Coming"

Well, it finally happened -- My first album, "Long Time Coming", went public (Dropped, released, whatever) on October 14th. Recorded, mixed and mastered in the basement studio, I played all instruments with the exception of using "Drums On Demand" drum loops on all but one track (I was happy enough with my playing on one demo to keep them).

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results. Ten tracks, covering a variety of styles, it leans toward a more mellow sound with the exception of the opening instrumental that is more of a Keith Urban-esque country rock feel.

It's available for purchase/download from the normal places -- iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, CD Baby. As for streaming, it's on all the sites -- Spotify, Pandora, Iheartradio, Rhapsody, Slacker, etc. Just search "Dave Gutshall" and it should show up. If you use Spotify, can you do me a favor and follow me there? The more followers I get, Spotify will start working my music into their other playlists and promo activities. Thanks!

Here's a sample track for you...

| '02 814c Custom (Coco/Sitka) | '03 912ce Custom (Coco/Engelmann)| '06 K65ce | '17 J45 Std. | '10 Breedlove Revival OM DLX (EIR/Adi) | Lots of electrics...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases