The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-12-2021, 01:45 PM

Wow, that's one of the nicest Godin guitars I've ever seen! Congrats and enjoy for both your Godin and your Norman.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenGtrGrl View Post
Congrats! Godin Metropolis guitars are great guitars. I tried one out last year, and I'm kind of regretting not buying it (I was fixated on a Gibson or a Taylor at the time). I'm beginning to think I should re-examine these guitars.

Edit - ooh! I just found out that Godin is making an all hog version of this guitar. I've been missing having an all hog guitar, since my Taylor AD27 went bye-bye due to its (to me) overly thin neck. I'm intrigued!

I played this all mahogany version when I bought the Metropolis LTD, a superb sounding guitar with impeccable workmanship and finish.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:47 PM

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, if it weren't for Godin epoxying their necks I would own the exact guitar! Metropolis LTD, just beautiful and I love Godin necks. Enjoy that beauty!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion