The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-19-2022, 12:22 PM

I would keep the 000-15SM. It's a very sweet guitar.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:26 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT4life View Post
This question is probably as old as the hills on this forum, but I have to ask, as it is the dilemma I’m in.

Would you give up a guitar you’re growing to love in order to acquire another guitar that you might love even more?

A bit of context, I bought a pre owned Martin 000-15sm about four months ago because I’ve heard such positive things about it, and I thought it would be a good compliment to my HD-28. While it has been a great addition to my other Martin, and I have really grown to appreciate its warm,full, all-mahogany tone and fun playability, I’m haunted by the thought of owning a CEO-7 instead. I have played a few over the years and they were just awesome little guitars.

What would you do?

I’m also curious to hear if anyone here has been in a similar situation. What you chose to do and if you now feel like it was the right choice?
I’ve been in this situation basically since my first nice guitar. I’ve now contemplated selling a few of my best guitars to get a used boutique build. But I wonder if it’ll be worth it. They all make music in the end and most of the masters played factory built guitars, not $10k instruments.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
000-15sm, ceo-7, gas, martin