The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 07-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
Should we go by deposit date? I might be at the front of the queue if that's the case.
Mine was June 4th, and I was quoted 4 months, so I'm approaching the (theoretical) halfway mark...
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 07-25-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatswodo View Post
Mine was June 4th, and I was quoted 4 months, so I'm approaching the (theoretical) halfway mark...
Uncle E? I am sure you can beat that, but I don't know by how much or if you can beat my date.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?
Old 07-26-2019, 09:05 AM
Guest 928

I had no idea I had so many nephews. In any event I suspect that all my carbon fiber relatives are going to get their guitars before I get mine. The build will start in August and given all the customization it will be a while before I get to embrace the new 10. It is what it is.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:01 AM

I think mine will be done in the next month or so. I was just chatting on the phone with Alistair about it last week. Might even send you a picture before anyone else gets to see it.

Do I need to remind you that I am not just another nephew like all those in or around Arizona? Can't swing a cat without hitting one of them. Besides being peripatetic, I am rarer in other ways too in being one of your favorites. After all, you are the one who inspired me to get a custom build. That's got to count for something.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber