The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-02-2019, 02:48 PM

Default On Spotify

Hey all, I've just released some of my music on Spotify, and I wondered if any other guitarists here would be up for follow me follow you tactics, or even getting a playlist together if there are enough of us? Maybe we can help each other somehow, I'm open to suggestions I'm still trying to figure out how Spotify works for artists...

Anyways, here's a link to my Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1EsgtNtQU8pnkxWyxeCgJH
Old 03-02-2019, 05:12 PM

I just followed you on Spotify
I never noticed you on AGF before but I’ve followed you on YouTube ever since you posted a great version of Autum Leaves a few years back.
You sent me your tab and i spent the next two months trying to play it. (I eventually could play it but it never got smooth enough)

Best of luck on Spotify.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedley View Post
I just followed you on Spotify
I never noticed you on AGF before but I’ve followed you on YouTube ever since you posted a great version of Autum Leaves a few years back.
You sent me your tab and i spent the next two months trying to play it. (I eventually could play it but it never got smooth enough)

Best of luck on Spotify.
Hey thanks for the follow!

Really glad to hear the tab was useful! Great to hear from you, all the best

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Tags
distribution, spotify, streaming, streams