The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 01-24-2023, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTguitars View Post
I am sorry I have not had any time to write anything about my Taran guitar. Fortunately, I have taken the time to play it every day. I find its tone mesmerizing, emotional, and haunting. I am quite taken by the strong fundamental and balance of overtones. In the past I have had guitars that glow, bloom but I always found the fundamental to be lacking. Not so with this perfect pernambuco delight. I had not expected it to be a guitar you could flat pick with a heavy attack but here we are

I will do my best to sit down and write more in a month or so once things calm down. New house build, baby on the way and wedding to plan. All blessings.
Cheers, all....Jack
Sounds like it turned out well then - little surprise there. Congratulations. And best of luck with all of the life events too, sounds like a wonderful time ahead.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:48 PM

Thanks Martin. I have much to be grateful for these days.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop