The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 01-22-2024, 11:46 AM

Default Problem with Reverb

I have been trying unsuccessfully to contact Reverb by phone in an effort to resolve a problem with a customer who purchased a guitar from me. I have followed all their guidelines but they fail to provide a phone code via text or email. Further, my online chats have ended by them before I can explain the problem. I am disgusted with them. Does anyone else have problems with Reverb?
Old 01-22-2024, 11:47 AM
Charter Member

I found them to be less personal since being purchased by Etsy but I, still have had good service with them

Taylor GC7, GA3-12, SB2-C, SB2-Cp...... Ibanez AVC-11MHx , AC-240
Old 01-22-2024, 11:49 AM
Charter Member

They do not have a phone number. Start a chat with them, let them know you're having an issue, and they will pass you off to a customer support person. Usually takes a few days for that person to reach out. Have had no issues with their support.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:50 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazool View Post
I found them to be less personal since being purchased by Etsy but I, still have had good service with them
Same - they used to be super responsive with great actual human interaction in those good old days. Everything's gotten worse since the ETSY takeover, but I've still not had a bad experience, just less great.
Old 01-22-2024, 12:48 PM

Default Phone number

Reverb does have a phone contact, 888-726-2728 but every time I contacted them they advised they would send me a phone code to complete the process after I supplied them with a myriad of information, which I did. Then as I stated earlier they failed to text or email me the code they said they would.
Old 01-22-2024, 05:38 PM

Hmmm. Given the many negative experiences with Reverb reported here since Etsy took over, it does not seem so absurd to put up with the flakes and tire-kickers on Craigslist. I would never sell using Reverb, but I might consider buying something one day. They always side with buyers.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic