The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-02-2022, 05:14 AM

Default Signal Chain Advice needed

Hi all, I'm a noob when it comes to pedals, so I'm looking forward to some suggestions on how to link up all of these different pedals.

A little background first, I normally play solo with my custom 000, and the occasional song using my Faith Baritone. My normal setup is plugging these guitars into separate channels on my Yamaha Stagepas 1K, along with a separate channel for my vocals.

On other occasions, I'm the lead male singer in a 7-piece country rock band.
In this setting I use my Maton because the pickup in my 000 promotes feedback in certain PA systems with inexperienced sound techs.
To get a more rounded sound instead of just a piezo, I use a Zoom AC-3 , which also doubles as a DI box.

I've just bought myself a TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2, and I want to create a new pedal board to incorporate everything. In my box of tricks, I also have a "Loopi Pedals" ABY switcher, and a Boss FS-7 Switch Pedal which I use for activating the Anti-Feedback function on the Zoom AC-3.

So, the question is, what order do I use?
Option 1:
Both Guitars -> Loopi ABY Pedal -> Zoom AC-3(With Boss Switcher) -> Harmony Singer - PA/Amp

Option 2:
Both guitars -> Loopi ABY pedal -> Harmony Singer -> Zoom AC-3(With Boss switcher) -> PA/Amp

Option 3:
Something I'm not seeing??!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification