The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 02-28-2022, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
Interestingly enough "A Day In The Life" was one always played in my set list when I was gigging. And while obviously not able make the huge piano ending on an acoustic guitar I could however strum the E chord pretty hard and make it ring and sustain.
The other Beatles "song less played" on acoustic guitar, and in my set list (that I thought was kinda cool) was "Fool On The Hill".

Then besides those two, the others that were always in my set list and crowd pleasers were, Nowhere Man -- You've Go Hide Your Love Away, and the ubiquitous -- With a Little Help From My Friends

Here is the version of Nowhere Man I would play while gigging (sans the ability to back myself up on vocal) And BTW an example of that ADK Z Mod 251 I mentioned in another thread

Very Nice....Nowhere Man is a hard song for several reasons...It just lays there and you need to be a good singer to get through it, playing it is hard enough Let alone singing it and playing it.

Great Job!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD