The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 09-14-2020, 04:36 PM

Question Jose Asturias Classical Gtr Info

I have a used Jose Asturias classical guitar paid $100. The seller got it from a friend and they don't know anything about it. I know they have Jose Asturias in Japan but this one says "Modelo 90 Industria Argentina". I emailed Japan and got No Answer. Has anyone heard about these and their value? It looks to be full size. 40" long, upper bout 10.75" lower bout 14.5" and 4" depth at back. Thanks for any info.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:25 AM

You have to join the delcamp forum to contact the person who had the same question as yours. Maybe they found some info. Don't worry that there was no answer to their question in the link below, which is usually because the moderator commonly asks first time posters to first go to the introduction forum, if they had not done so already. Afterwards the question could have been posted a second time in a separate thread.

https://www.classicalguitardelcamp.c...c.php?t=105820

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Tags
jose asturias