The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Arrow Sold. McPherson CF Sable Basketweave Gold

McPherson CF Sable Basketweave Gold

This is the newest and coolest design from McPherson. I bought it brand new just a month ago and then last week ago a guitar I once owned came up for sale and I couldn't resist buying it back. Soooo...you know the way that goes, I had to make some tough choices.

The GOOD news is that this guitar is MINT and I do mean MINT condition.
Like right out of the box mint, and it plays flawlessly. It has barely been played, and comes with a logoed McPherson case. The white pins in the pictures will be replaced with the original black with MOP pins that came with the guitar. If you don't know anything about these cool guitars, study up. They are amazing.

SPECS

5.45 Pounds
25 1/2” Scale
41 3/4” Overall length
10 3/4” Width at upper bout
9.5” Width at waist
15” Width at lower bout
4″ Body depth
14 Frets to the body
20 Frets overall
1 3/4” Nut width
2 3/16” String spacing at bridge

FEATURES

Offset soundhole
Cantilevered neck
Soft V-necked profile
Patented compensated Tusq® nut and saddle
Enclosed hipshot tuners
L.R. Baggs 9 Volt Element with Volume and Tone Control (Custom EQ’d for McPherson Carbon Guitars)
Both medium and low action Tusq® saddles.
No trades[/SIZE]

SOLD plus shipping and Paypal. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!

Last edited by invguy921; 05-24-2021 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:04 PM

Love this guitar. During a shop visit to Sparta last fall, McPherson folk shared that the ‘basket weave’ version of this guitar had the best tone of the several variations of the Sable. This one for sale is the one to get! Mike is an excellent seller too - can’t go wrong here. 👍
Old 05-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Cedar View Post
Love this guitar. During a shop visit to Sparta last fall, McPherson folk shared that the ‘basket weave’ version of this guitar had the best tone of the several variations of the Sable. This one for sale is the one to get! Mike is an excellent seller too - can’t go wrong here. 👍
Thanks Andy! These guitars are really special. I know of a top musician at a Branson music show that plays only McPherson guitars and also plays a Basketweave design in the show. The precision build, playability, and the tone are just unmatched by comparison in many guitars and certainly in the carbon fiber world. They not only sound great but can be played in virtually any weather condition and are not subject to humidity issues.

Old 05-10-2021, 12:21 AM

You might want to specify if this comes with the hardshell case or the gig bag they're currently including.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:02 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
You might want to specify if this comes with the hardshell case or the gig bag they're currently including.
Thanks David! Great question. This guitar comes with the newest Reunion Blues logoed Bag.

Here are the pics:

Old 05-18-2021, 04:52 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

If you haven’t had the pleasure of playing one of these, you should. They blow away any other CF guitar I’ve played, and are the dream guitar for the person who wants a guitar that requires zero maintenance.

First, McPherson builds these to last and the precision is second to none. Matt McPherson also owns the Matthew’s Bow company known worldwide for precision compound bows. Every detail of these guitars is mapped out for performance and perfection and you see it and hear it when you play them.

I live close to Branson Mo and the top music show (the Haygoods) there uses McPherson guitars for their performances. I know Michael Haygood well and he “swears” by them.

Someone will love this guitar! Make an offer if you have interest in this one

Here’s a nice video from Heartbreak guitars:

Last edited by invguy921; 05-18-2021 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-21-2021, 01:25 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Weekend bump for the best sounding and playing Sable you’ll find. Basket weave gold is a really super nice combo.

Make me a reasonable offer!

Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars