The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 08-04-2019, 06:27 AM

Default CF Guitar folks near Northern Vermont in August?

I am going to my niece's wedding way up in Greensboro VT and will be around from Aug 21 till 26... I'll have a rental car so can travel a bit..maybe I can drive by and wave or even worse ...meetup. My sister is in Bethel so will be near there at some point and flying in and outa Burlington Vermont ...just sayin'
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 08-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Charter Member

There's a great guitar store (never been but many a Reverb search for Santa Cruz guitars lead me to their website!) up in Littleton, NH. It's a couple hours-plus drive for me (closer to you) so I have yet to visit but the added bonus of meeting up with the infamous kramster might be worth the trip! We could meet there and play some guitars and kibitz if you can fit it into your schedule. I could even bring your old friend, the X10 nylon unless it's a nice day and I'm on my bike! Northern Lights is closed Sundays so one of the other days would be best. When is the wedding?
Old 08-04-2019, 07:53 AM

Are you leaving your X30 in your Phoenix house while you're away?
Old 08-04-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarLuva View Post
Are you leaving your X30 in your Phoenix house while you're away?
Video surveillance with 24 hour non stop recording and hooked up to my phone and iPad... why do you ask I wonder? Also
2 crazy African girls on premise too.
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 08-04-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
There's a great guitar store (never been but many a Reverb search for Santa Cruz guitars lead me to their website!) up in Littleton, NH. It's a couple hours-plus drive for me (closer to you) so I have yet to visit but the added bonus of meeting up with the infamous kramster might be worth the trip! We could meet there and play some guitars and kibitz if you can fit it into your schedule. I could even bring your old friend, the X10 nylon unless it's a nice day and I'm on my bike! Northern Lights is closed Sundays so one of the other days would be best. When is the wedding?
Cool, was hoping you would pick up on this..wedding is Sat and Friday eve a dinner thing ...they have a baby grand piano so I gots to have at that. And some folks might be jamming later on...
Old 08-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Guest 928

Wow! An X30, a phone, an ipad, and two women--GuitarLuva may need help.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Charter Member

You know you shouldn't take a chance leaving the X30 behind Kramster. I think Luva has finally went over the edge missing his. It would be MUCHO safer in Payson....just sayin' !
Old 08-04-2019, 10:32 AM

I am certainly over the edge missing the X30. However, I like where this is heading. Right now there's talks of X30's, ipads, phones and 2 beautiful African women. I'm currently looking at plane tickets!
Old 08-04-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
You know you shouldn't take a chance leaving the X30 behind Kramster. I think Luva has finally went over the edge missing his. It would be MUCHO safer in Payson....just sayin' !
True.. and the OX..come gettem
Old 08-04-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarLuva View Post
I am certainly over the edge missing the X30. However, I like where this is heading. Right now there's talks of X30's, ipads, phones and 2 beautiful African women. I'm currently looking at plane tickets!
Luckily just the X30
Old 08-04-2019, 11:54 AM
Guest 928

That sounds like a "come and get it" to me. Leave the door unlocked. Check your insurance coverage. Fly AGF united.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
been to Northern Lights and they have a great selection of premium brands.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:50 PM

Hmmm should I bring a guitar?... Luckily I don't have to bring a piano next week... they would prolly make me buy another seat or 3 on the plane

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber