The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 04-19-2009, 10:18 AM

MacNichol is my and a couple of my friends Carbon Fiber connection too. Just thought I'd mention it.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 04-19-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_lopes View Post
I talked to MacNichol guitars yesterday. He gave me a deal on a blue RT cargo for $XXX FLAT WITH electronics. AMAZING DEAL. He has a red one left that he will make for the same deal. Shipping is on him, and he sends a free set of strings in the gig bag. Splendid man to deal with. PM me if you would like to know the price.
I don't know why, but I can't get the PM function to work! When I click d_lopes, it gives me an error, and if I go to my PM box, it won't let me just type in who I wanna send it to.

I put a $150 hold on a green one (my color of choice) at fineacoustics.com It's got a slight flaw in it at the 5th fret, so he was gonna give me a good deal on it and is going to hold it until mid-May for me. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get the moola! Sounds like you got a great deal from MacNichol tho! If it's under $1000 and WITH electronics, that's pretty insane. Again, couldn't get the PM to work! I might be doing something wrong.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber