The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Old 11-09-2021, 08:38 AM

Default One of the good guys

Cody Jinks Plays Surprise Show at Little Rock’s White Water Tavern

the show was name your price for charity, and an opportunity to see Cody Jinks in the most intimate setting possible.

The last time Jinks played Little Rock, it was at the Robinson Center, capacity 2,200, with some tickets on the secondary market going for over $200.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdjjr View Post
Cody Jinks Plays Surprise Show at Little Rock’s White Water Tavern

the show was name your price for charity, and an opportunity to see Cody Jinks in the most intimate setting possible.

The last time Jinks played Little Rock, it was at the Robinson Center, capacity 2,200, with some tickets on the secondary market going for over $200.
That's pretty cool of him to do that.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklotz View Post
That's pretty cool of him to do that.
Yes- he's not let his super star status get to him..... yet. If he can maintain he will be a legend.

My oldest son had a beer with him at the Do-se-Do in the Woodlands, 3 weeks to the day before he exploded - he told my son he had spent 20 years to just get to where he was then- 3 weeks later, in Nebraska, my son went to see him and try to chat with him- he said you couldn't get within 100 feet of him there were so many trying to talk with him-

Reminds me of what I read Willie said once- it only took 20 years to become an overnight sensation-

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN