The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-09-2018, 09:23 PM

Default Anybody has experience with AER Domino 3?

I'm shopping for a real compact acoustic amp that sounds good for acoustic, singing and drum computer for lounge gigs up to a 100 people. A friend of mine told me he saw 3 piece band playing over an "AER Domino 3" the other day and it knocked him off his feet what solid bottom, punch and clear warm tone came out of this little amp standalone. He got good ears, so I kind of trust his opinion. I checked the yellow pages and found one for a really low price because it is burned from a stage light on one side. I can fix that and make it look decent again. I got a bad back and need something small, light, powerful, minimum 3x channels, reverb and good sound for my acoustic duo with a singer. The next store where I could check it out myself is 300 miles away and the guy that sells it on the yellow pages 400 miles...no go. Anybody uses an AER Domino 3 and can tell me something about it?
Old 04-10-2018, 09:07 AM

Four channels. Ungodly expensive. I found this:

https://youtu.be/n4ey9Yhr8z4

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification