The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-01-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlooz View Post
It's not Reverb, eBay, or any of these companies.

It is the disingenuous people without regard for business ethics. I have had great transactions on all the above mentioned platforms and a few that were uncomfortable.

Let's stop bashing these companies and start accurately calling out the root cause which are dishonest people without integrity trying to pull a fast one on others.
What in the original post is the fault of disingenuous buyers or sellers? It sounds like his problems are 100% the fault of Reverb.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlooz View Post
It's not Reverb, eBay, or any of these companies.

It is the disingenuous people without regard for business ethics. I have had great transactions on all the above mentioned platforms and a few that were uncomfortable.

Let's stop bashing these companies and start accurately calling out the root cause which are dishonest people without integrity trying to pull a fast one on others.
So because some people commit fraud genuine sellers like me should be punished? I wouldn’t have made this thread if the review was a couple of days as promised, but as it stands my account is still under review and all my emails have gone ignored.

Old 07-01-2022, 10:41 PM
Charter Member

Sorry to the OP, and others….no offense intended. I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue : ) all apologies!

Last edited by waterlooz; 07-01-2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: typo

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion