The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 02-19-2013, 10:08 PM

Default FS: 1946 Martin 00-17

Unfortunately I need to part with this vintage 1946 all-mahogany beauty of a 00-17. Got it for a graduation present for myself from law school but just don't have the time to give it the attention it deserves.

Great tone for both hard bluesy playing up by the bridge as well as softer fingersyle. Mojo for days. No physical issues at the moment - the guitar had developed a 1" humidity crack in the top near the edge by the strap button that was recently repaired by a fantastic repairman. Neck set is true, frets are great, and the action is low with great playability. Equipped with a K&K Trinity pickup system. The vintage tuners that came with it (and were not in the best of condition) have been replaced with Waverlies, but I still have the originals. Comes with a used Calton fiberglass flight case.

$2500.

Also, if you're in the Los Angeles area, I would consider meeting up to trade (+cash if it's a more valuable instrument). Possibly looking for a Lowden, Goodall, or a Martin OM28V? Pique my interest.

Pics here:

http://PGunning101.theunofficialmart...iew/aid/407160

Thanks,

Patrick

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
00-17, mahogany, martin, vintage