The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 04-11-2015, 09:35 PM

Cool song .... I haven't posted a thing (or been around here) in forever. Nice to see you're still posting some great covers, Ernie. Really enjoyed it!

Ryan
Old 04-12-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66strummer View Post
Cool song .... I haven't posted a thing (or been around here) in forever. Nice to see you're still posting some great covers, Ernie. Really enjoyed it!

Ryan
Thank you Ryan.
Haven't heard from you in a long time but I also don't come around here as much as I used to. Hope all is well.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Charter Member

VERY nice! Outstanding vocals, backed up with strong playing.

Jim
Old 04-13-2015, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
VERY nice! Outstanding vocals, backed up with strong playing.

Jim
Thank you very much Captain Jim. Really appreciate the kind words.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:17 PM

Excellent voice, tight harmonies, great production. Haven't heard this song in a long time, killer job!!!!!
Old 04-13-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage97 View Post
Thank you Ryan.
Haven't heard from you in a long time but I also don't come around here as much as I used to. Hope all is well.

Too much work.... not enough play these days. Haven't done much musically in the past 4 yrs or so unfortunately. I did save your Soundclick page in my favs quite awhile back, and listen to songs off it occasionally. Always been impressed with your gift for music.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearman007 View Post
Excellent voice, tight harmonies, great production. Haven't heard this song in a long time, killer job!!!!!
Thanks a bunch Bearman. Very glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66strummer View Post
Too much work.... not enough play these days. Haven't done much musically in the past 4 yrs or so unfortunately. I did save your Soundclick page in my favs quite awhile back, and listen to songs off it occasionally. Always been impressed with your gift for music.
Thanks again Ryan. Now go and dust off yer geetars and play music!
Old 04-22-2015, 04:42 AM

I keep threatening to add some America to my list... great song, well done. Everything was tight and on target... the post-pro vocal harmony (or is that a live effect?) was surprisingly good! Your voice is to be envied... nice.

Now back living in Baja Sur where I started my carbon fiber journey... Bend OR was too cold!
Old 04-22-2015, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billder99 View Post
I keep threatening to add some America to my list... great song, well done. Everything was tight and on target... the post-pro vocal harmony (or is that a live effect?) was surprisingly good! Your voice is to be envied... nice.
Thank you very much for your kind words billder99.

No live effect or other tech wizardry for the vocal harmonies. I did it the old fashioned way, I sang and recorded each vocal part one at a time. It's the only way I know how.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell