The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 06-08-2020, 01:39 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default We are DUMPING DuPont Vespel Raw Material at VERY AGGRESSIVE PRICES!

Hi, Everyone.

We ceased the production of genuine DuPont Vespel guitar picks in December of 2019. We have a TON of Vespel material left on the shelf at rock-bottom prices, better pricing than anywhere on the internet, including eBay, ranging from $40.00 to $3000. How much you need? If you're looking to purchase some Vespel, you should talk to us first. I GUARANTEE you won't find a better price or selection anywhere.

If interested, please DO NOT PM me here at AGF; I sometimes go days without being on the forum. Instead, please email me directly at charmedlifepicks @ gmail.com.

Some background....

In early 2016, when we opened our doors, we found a source for genuine DuPont Vespel SP-1 that no one else knew about. It was from a company that was going out of business and they were blowing out the material far below wholesale -- far below. One of reasons we were able to offer Vespel picks so cheaply all these years was because we owned the material at half the price of anyone else in our industry

DuPont has the entire market locked up. They have only two official distributers in the U.S. one east and one west, and that's it. And trust me, no one gets a deal on this stuff unless your name is Lockheed, Boeing, Northrup, NASA -- you get the picture.

When we ceased production in Dec 2019, we had enough Vespel SP-1 to make more than 10,000 guitar picks. I'm still sitting on. In fact I'm looking at it here from my office chair.

Again, if interested, please don't PM me here at AGF. Instead, please email me directly at charmedlifepicks @ gmail.com.

For now, we've decided to get out of the Vespel business. Our loss is your gain. We merely want to get our money out of material and move on.

Need any Vespel for some "home project" around the ol' domicile? Drop me a line.

Oh, and by the way, contrary to what you may have heard, this stuff is not difficult to work with. It's just so dang expensive. It cuts, machines and sands very similarly to any other plastic -- Acrylic, Delrin, Plexiglas, etc.

Preferred Payment Methods: 1) Venmo; 2) Paypal

Thank you for reading.

Health and Safety to You & Your Loved Ones,
Scott Memmer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RS Vespel stock photo.jpg (5.5 KB, 494 views)

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...19#post6404819

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 06-26-2020 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:31 PM
AGF Sponsor

Getting great response on this. Got a TON of material.

Drop me a line if interested at charmedlifepicks @ gmail.com

scott memmer

Old 06-26-2020, 08:33 PM
AGF Sponsor

We got a big run on this material for our first advert, but we will have this material on the shelf for a long time. This is the genuine article -- certified DuPont Vespel SP-1.

See first post and email me if interested. We got so flooded with orders the first time we had to lay low for two weeks.

All the Best,
Scott

Old 07-01-2020, 01:26 PM
AGF Sponsor

How much of this stuff do you need? I've got enough to choke a horse. Back up your truck and let's load you up. Fantastic prices.

And I pay for FREE SHIPPING on every order. I don't have time to play game. No hiddens fees, bait and switch, or surprises at checkout. What you see is what you get.

Please by-pass AGF and email me directly if interested at charmedlifepicks @ gmail. I'm always swamped and sometimes go days without being on the Forum.

All the Best,
Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 07-01-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:51 PM
AGF Sponsor

We've sold a lot in the last 30 days, but have a lot left. We pay shipping.

Write me directly at charmedlifepicks @ gmail for details.

Stay Safe & Healthy,
Scott Memmer

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace