The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 04-24-2020, 07:52 AM
Charter Member

Default David DeLoach's Guitar Books & Music

Greetings! Below are the links to for my guitar books and music. BTW, my website has many free lessons with tab.

Note: Due to having my surprise going away party at my day job due to massive layoffs from COVID-19, I am currently available to teach guitar, mandolin, lap steel, arranging, and/or music theory lessons on Zoom, or Teams, or FaceTime, or whatever platform we need to use. Send me a private message on AGF to discuss.

I have two guitar books and a solo guitar Christmas album which can all be found at the "STORE" tab of my website:

MasterGuitarists.com/Store

My two books are available on Amazon:

1. The FretBoard, Vol. 1 - Scales, Modes, and Arpeggios (note that the book is available both in hard copy and Kindle formats).

You get my book, The Fretboard included free with my 10 part video course --> Fretboard Mastery

2. I also have transcribed my solo guitar arrangements from my Christmas Album We Three Kings. The album is available on Amazon, iTunes, and Spotify, and the transcription book is available HERE.

Below is a sample showing the detail of the transcriptions in my book, and below that, two videos of me playing songs from the Christmas album.

You can find my guitar books and music HERE

Last edited by 815C; 06-23-2020 at 12:01 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other