The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 07-11-2018, 04:29 PM

Default All Leather Reunion Blues Gig Bag, Great condition!

SOLD!

Great, heavy duty Reunion Blues all leather gig bag for sale. The word “bag” doesn’t quite do this justice-it is very well made and very protective.
I am the second owner. It is clean and from a non smoking home. The only noticeable items I see are that the upper string protector has some scratches (pictured) and there is a little scuffing along the exterior pocket (also pictured). This is a great bag-I used it for a 000 guitar I no longer have.
Interior measurements are: 40” L, 17 “ W, 4.5 “ D. Designated as Classical size.

From website: “Reunion Blues bags are crafted from full-grain leathers and thick, dual-layer, high-density foam for ultimate protection. Our classical acoustic guitar bag sports leather string protectors at the headstock and bridge to shield the case from sharp string ends.
The hanger ring at the back of the headstock makes for easy storage and the adjustable shoulder strap makes travelling with this beauty a breeze. The large zippered front pocket means your picks and strings are always at hand...
Interior lining cradles your instrument while the zipper-guard foam overlap protects against scratches. Each bag is reinforced at tested stress points and double stitched with extra-strength high tensile thread. The bags are finished with custom plated hardware, including industrial strength zippers, extra-strength riveted handles and strap attachments for unsurpassable longevity.
Luxurious full-grain leather
Hanger ring at back of headstock
Extra large zippered pocket”

BUYER TO PAY ANY PAYPAL FEES AND ACTUAL SHIPPING FROM 44240.

This bag retails for about $600.00 Not sure if you can still find these to buy, but it’s outstanding and I have been very happy with it. $300.00 (No trades)

Last edited by prm1; 07-12-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Charter Member

Thumbs up

I have one just like yours only brown... I don’t think I could live without it... Best bag out there. Super thick and tough. Your measurements are exactly the same as mine and mine is for a dreadnaught. It of course fits my J45 and OM just as well.. And I use it for all of them...

I am tempted because they are really hard to find and just the best bag out there...
Old 07-12-2018, 07:01 AM

Default Reunion blues leather gig bag

Thanks for the info! I measured and tried to go with the measurement on the reunion blues site. Hopefully, people will just measure their guitars for fit. I’m playing a 00-18 now and the bag is really a bit large for it or I wouldn’t be selling it. I agree-it’s a fantastic gig bag.

=================================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
I have one just like yours only brown... I don’t think I could live without it... Best bag out there. Super thick and tough. Your measurements are exactly the same as mine and mine is for a dreadnaught. It of course fits my J45 and OM just as well.. And I use it for all of them...

I am tempted because they are really hard to find and just the best bag out there...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other