The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 12-05-2017, 06:37 PM

Default Dulcet Guitar Salon

Has anyone here done business with Dulcet Guitars, located in Florida?
Old 12-16-2017, 06:47 PM

Yes, I have, but if I read correctly in another thread, you've got a Cordoba Esteso. Those seem to be nice guitars!
Old 12-16-2017, 09:28 PM

Yes, I did end up with a Córdoba Esteso. I did a good bit of on line research in my hunt for prospective classical guitars and dealers. Not a lot of classical guitars are available in my local stores. I did have some correspondence with the gentleman at Dulcet when I was looking, and he was quite nice. For me, I think the Esteso is a wonderful choice...
Old 12-16-2017, 10:16 PM

Yeah, hardly a place to buy a decent guitar anymore, most of the place I knew that used to have them are gone. I too spent a lot of time online researching. I was pretty attracted to a few in the Cordoba line, including the Esteso, and ultimately Hauser model.

Kept looking and ended up at Dulcet and got interested in their Amalio Burguet line and finally got the 1A, just last week in fact.

My Christmas present for this year as well. And next year. And the year after. Etc etc etc.

Anyhow, great choice!
Old 12-17-2017, 08:18 PM

Hahaha!!! The Esteso is a gift worth a few Christmases for me too.... I hope you enjoy your new guitar for a lot of years! Merry Christmas, Sir!
Old 12-17-2017, 09:24 PM

Merry Christmases to you as well!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical