The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 02-10-2015, 02:52 PM

Default Jackson Jsx=94 price?

Hello! I got a jackson JSX-94 concept and i need to know how much it is worth and where try to sell such guitar. As far as i know atm this guitar is from 1994 it sounds awesome. Got Floyd Rose and the only problem is that guitar head was changed for new one. But all of course for original parts and fixed by professionalists, got only few scratches and crack in places ppl even dont look so...guitar is 100% working. Any idea how much i can get for it? thanks.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:09 AM

Hi Heim, Welcome to the AGF.

I'm not familiar with that guitar but I just checked the Jackson/Charvel Forum. From what I just read on those two threads, looks like it was a $200 (new) guitar made in Japan. The thread also referenced the guitar was bought in 1994 (as your model is). I saw a couple of other threads where used they were in the $150 range.

Here's some info here:
http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/140...JSX-94-Concept
http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/110885-JSX-94-Concept

I hope this helps a little. Let us know if you find any other info and let us know if the guitar mentioned in the threads above is not the same as yours.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:38 PM

Hey there,
My first comment is B*LL****. Don't let people tell you they were cheap when made. They were made in Japan.These guitars were $600 new,I know cause I have one that I bought new in 1994.People LOVE to buy these cheap(from us) and then part them out.I have seen bodies go for up to $200;necks $50-150;back covers for $25 up. They were a concept guitar before the dinky was introduced.With the locking nut it won't go out of tune. I tried to sell mine for around $300(50% off retail) and people tried to screw with me. Play it and enjoy it.Mine sits in the closet.Don't believe it will get more valuable so will probably give it to my grandson in a year or two. If you need some info pm me.
End of rant.
Regards,
Jan

Last edited by sausgirl; 02-22-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:59 PM

Hey all I didn't mean to come off like a b*tch.Just get frustrated with opinions that aren't always founded in truth(no criticism of Dru meant).The internet is a great place and also can turn stuff around.Hope you are enjoying the guitar and I'd be happy to omit my comments if you want me to.
Regards,
Jan

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Tags
jackson, value of guitar