The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 08-30-2020, 02:25 PM

Default Live streaming with Soundcraft mixer - driver issues?

Hi all,
So since March and the start of the COVID crisis here in the UK, I've been doing a weekly live stream on YouTube, originally using my Behringer UMC404HD audio interface. I recently bought a Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK mixer, as I wanted more inputs and it seemed to fit the bill. From what I can tell the mixer is working fine and the audio transmission is good, but whenever I plug in the mixer USB, the video feed on the YouTube live control room window starts buffering like crazy! This never happened with the old audio interface, so I can only guess that the drivers for the mixer are the cause of this issue. My viewers tell me everything is fine at their end, but it's very annoying for me, to the point that I reverted to my old setup for this weekend. Has anyone else had similar issues, and does anyone know of any possible solutions?
Thanks in advance
Robin
Old 08-31-2020, 12:30 AM

I'm using a Behringer USB mixer for Zoom and I'm experiencing something similar.

2012 Martin HD-28V
1984 Martin Shenandoah D-2832
2018 Gretsch G5420TG
Oscar Schmidt Autoharp, unknown vintage
ToneDexter
Bugera V22 Infinium

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Tags
drivers, mixer, soundcraft, streaming, usb