View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 04:03 PM
AGF Sponsor

Make suggestions - let's debate the fun and educational stage area classes. It's been a while so ...

How does it sound for donations of straps as door prizes? These can also be used as conversation pieces in a class. A few years back I had a brief class of not getting strapped with the wrong strap. This year we can discuss new verse used - why? what's the comfort level? What's the best strap? Leather? Cloth? Size? Colors?

I know it's difficult to get donations from companies of such items but this is a starting place. What else could or should I choose if not straps. Are you still using the last strap you won from the McJam? Is there a strap maker who would like to put theirs on display in the McKnight loft or to give away? Who do you know that can make a donation from your local favorite store or his/her shop?

OR

We did the guitar picks. Blue Chip was a nice pick. Ivory was a nice choice. Tortoise won a few ears, but those of you who attended remember the pick pouch was a star feature when we cut a piece of hotel room key card. I can make no comment on the winner of that class but you ...heard ... it ...here.

OR

What can you suggest that we test drive as a class and use as donations or have for fun? I'm open for suggestions.

The attendee list begins:

Tim M
Mary M
Adrianne W
Jeremy W
Teri S
Marcia (pronounce Marsha) H
Rodger F
Kathy F
Ashley M
Neil K
Bruce F
Nancy F
David W
Pam
Rodney A (Charles Bockius Nashville guitar)
Juanita A
Dennis L
Fred C
Paul L
Steve F (Mary's brother)
Theresa (with Steve F)
Curtis H (Mary's cousin who has only attended 1 McJam)
Diane H (came with Curtis to the early McJam)
Steve W
Chris Rossi
David R

Acoustic Coffee representative

AGF MCKNIGHT GUITAR SNIPPETS https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=663228

I'll continue "Doin' Life ... As a Luthier's Wife"
McJam = Guitar private event June 21-22, 2024
[email protected]
Pre-sign is required and begins now.

Last edited by Mary; 07-05-2023 at 06:51 AM.