View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naccoachbob View Post
LOL, I'm like Fallboard, I was a little hesitant. But I did my own un-scientific research just now. I looked at the names of the people on this thread who gave positive "reviews" of the package, and they have all been here long enough that I doubt they could be shills. The only name I really recognized was Broadus' because I've seen him post a number of times. But some of the others have been here several years as well. I think one has been here 10 yrs.
Based on my obviously excellent research , I too ordered the "pre-viewed" course, and look forward to a great learning experience.
Throughout my life, I've learned one thing...........I ain't an organizer. I need guidance on things like this and on building guitars. So the structure of this course should help a bunch.
Glad to see this topic, as I've been wondering where to go, who to see, what to do about playing better and better.
I can strum with Travis Tritt, Vern Gosdin, Charlie Daniels, and Waylon, but I want to be good enough to play a song and have folks recognize it even if I'm not singing.
Thanks guys,
Bob
Hey Bob. I hope it works well for you, or my name is mud. The "previewed" course is definitely the way to go. I've had it since February or whenever and have been well pleased. It definitely is organized well and will give you the tools to advance in playing guitar. You certainly won't "master" the guitar by the end, but you will have advanced toward that goal.

Let us know what you think about it. We need unvarnished views--the good, the bad, and the ugly--to help others make up their mind.

Bill