View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 PM

I have been using Host Gator web hosting services for several years with zero down time and prompt support when needed (all of which have been asking questions about features or forgotten password)... their online chat support is fantastic.

No matter where you host be sure that you have access to a control panel for your host web space with a program called Cpanel. I always recommend buying domain names through GoDaddy (their domain control panel is fantastic). I always recommend not to host with GoDaddy or Yahoo as they do not use Cpanel to access your web space.

The musicians that I have built sites for lately have used iTunes and CDbaby for selling music. Success really depends on self marketing to the right crowd... I wish I had a magic equation for that one

Another web resource to look into, which I really don't know much, is ReverbNation.com
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream” ~Mark Twain