View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Sexauer View Post
What is this "Sub-par Build" of which you speak?
Exactly, it is a unicorn, and if by chance someone did have one that was not quite what they had hoped, that would not end up at a show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
"What is this "Sub-par Build" of which you speak?"

Hey Bruce! That would be a reference to OTHER guitar shows and events, and OTHER BUILDERS, too!

No such thing at B.I.G.

Cheers

Paul
The guitars are going to be phenomenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j. Kinnaird View Post
Bruce is a great builder for sure, but dont forget Steve and Ryan will be there. I'd never bet against them. I bet they bring some astounding stuff
Exactly! I will also have 4 of my personal guitars from Steve and Ryan and 1 from you there for people to try. I would not have 5 Kinnairds (soon to be 6) if there was not magic there.

Add to Sexauer and Kinnaird with Kostal, Wilborn, Edwinson, and Two Hands Guitar Co and we are going to have truly amazing instruments for folks to hopefully purchase or order a custom. I have heard from Ben Wilborn and Steve Sheriff as well as Joel Teel in regards to what they are bringing and I am blown away with all. All different sizes and woods will be represented, traditional and modern...I am very proud of the luthiers who we have gathered for the inaugural B.I.G. Hopefully we will add J. Kinnaird next year!