View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 08:56 AM
Charter Member

Default Emerald X10 level 3 owners

As some of you might know, I've got my X10 custom nylon for sale in the classifieds. It's down around page 8 by now because I never bump it. Why? Because I really don't want to sell it! I really like the X10. And I love the nylon but the wide nut exacerbates my arthritis in my left hand. So I'm thinking of adding a trade offer option for an X10 with level 3 but I don't know much about the X10 level 3 system.

For those that own or have owned or played the level 3, do you find you use it often? What kind of outboard gear do you need/use to make the most of the level 3 system? How about the level 2 for that matter? Do you use the level 2 with an electric amp and your level 1 with an acoustic amp?

Just curious. You don't see a lot of the level 3 systems talked about here. I do like the long demo of the level 3 system on the Emerald site. You can do some cool sounds with the level 3 midi system but I wonder if it would the type of thing where I'd buy an expensive midi system only to never use it.