View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 11:09 AM
AGF Sponsor

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long delay between posts for this build -- once the french polish was finished up I spent a good chunk of the summer down in Arizona visiting my family and playing with my unbelievably cute 1 1/2 year old niece. It was a great trip but nice to be back in the shop and finally have this one finished up and ready to ship out. I'm very very pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to get it to its new home!

One of the last decisions made was choosing the tuning machines. With the black neck/headstock in mind we decided to go for some Schertlers. I really like how subtle they are but with just a bit of pop in the back with the brass gears...

With the tuning machines on it was time to string it up! My shopmate Lenny (Daddy Mojo) was doing a photoshoot for one of his guitars and I was luckily able to jump on board and get a couple shots in as well...

I really enjoyed this build and am excited that it pushed me into some new directions that I'm looking forward to exploring some more. Thanks to you all for following along!
instagram