View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 06:26 AM

I have the Cordoba Orchestra Cedar "fusion as well... It's a great guitar and sells for about $800 new, but you can easily get one used in your stated price range.

When the narrower neck width starts to feel a little cramped to me, I play my GK Pro.

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjjr View Post
Was in the same "place" as you a few months back, and ended up getting a Cordoba Orchestra Fusion and have not been anything but completely pleased with that choice. More details in this link...
https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=518037

I managed to find a "refurb" from Nashville Guitars (excellent online merchant) for the price you are budgeting. I am especially glad to have a neck with a truss rod so I can keep the action where I want it.

You may see from my signature that I'm used to playing all solid wood steel strings. I'm a bit surprised at how well the Cordoba (with laminated B&S) compares to them. The biggest learning curve for me was realizing how much string composition impacts the tone on a a nylon string guitar. I've found that hard tension carbon trebles make all the difference to hearing the sound I prefer.
2011 Godin Jazz model archtop