View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongwriterFan View Post
Good point.

I appreciate the way you do it (on request) for a couple of reasons. First, I get to hear the actual guitars you have in stock. Not different guitars with the same name/designation. Second, you'll have the same person playing the same thing . . . . many videos have either different players, or they aren't playing the same thing.

And even if a player does play the same thing for all videos, I imagine it's easier to play closer to "exactly the same" when done back to back then when days or weeks apart.
Thanks for the kind words. Our "by request" videos have been well received and I'm sure it wont be long before others follow suit. FYI the idea came from Tevis, the pro musician that helps out in the showroom. After spending some time here getting to know our clients and how we interact with them, she felt offering "by request" videos featuring the actual guitars customers were interested in was more inline with our style than simply recording random guitars in random styles. I couldn't agree more. As we did with you we like to play several guitars side-by-side hopefully including one you are familiar with.