View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martingitdave View Post
No I haven’t had occasion to gig out with this setup. Most of that is my current circumstances. However, I’ve been through enough of these systems to have a good feel for what will work and what won’t. I will be playing out in July if all goes well.

In my rehearsal space I have a stick PA system that I can crank up fairly loudly. The feedback rejection in the VPDI really works. It’s analyzes the trouble and neutralizes it. The ability to dial in as much IR or as little as you like, along with parametric EQ for the K&K itself, is what sets this solution apart from the others I’ve tried.

I think this pedal is well thought out and I hope others will find some success with their setups.
I will have to give that pedal a try. One of the big shortcomings of the Aura was that there was no option to eq just the image. I like how with the Voiceprint, you can get in and tweak just the IR. It definitely seems like a powerful tool. Do you find that the feedback rejection strips away any of the low end? My worry is that it would alter the tone too much.