Thread: Spire problem
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 06:12 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Spire problem

In the last couple days, after using my Spire linked to my recent iPad, the Spire shuts itself off repeatedly after only being on for about 10 - 15 seconds. A "problems" screen pops up with something about an issue with IPads. There are some suggestions which included dumping all the devices that my iPad recognizes, then reinstalling them, including the Spire app. I really don't want to do this as it would require lots of digging up forgotten passwords, etc.

Another option it said was to reboot the iPad. That seems to work but i might take two or three times of rebooting for it to again sync. This is a major PIA because I use the Spire with my guitar students to record and send sound files and the time it takes to repeatedly reboot takes away valuable teaching time.

What is confounding is the fact that the Spire has worked fine for about three months and I've done at least 50 or more recordings with it.

If anyone else has this problem or better yet, a solution I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

Gene