Thread: show and tell
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 12:10 PM

I must admit I am guilty of listening to some of the music posted by forum members, but never responding with a comment. I don't sign in here often these days because of other activities, but I sometimes drop by and scan the various topics. Today is the first day I've signed in for a while, and I've even made three post responses counting this one.

I looked at this thread count before responding and noticed the Views are nearing 300 with only 6 responses. This is pretty much with a lot of posts on the forum, high number of views and many with few responses. That doesn't mean that the subject matter isn't important, or the music in S & T, and other sections isn't as well. I really do look forward to having an opportunity to read/review and listen to as many posts as I can.

In the Show and Tell by our members, I sometimes leave a comment because the song had a special meaning for me during my early years in life. There are other times when I have intended to come back and leave a comment later at which time I get caught up in something else.

I appreciate each and every member sharing their passion for music with us/me. I enjoy listening and will attempt to do a little more typing in the future. Thanks for the post