Thread: JBL EON ONE Pro
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groberts View Post
Update on JBL EON One Pro. My band mate received one several weeks ago and while it was favorable, the noise that others mentioned presented itself and there was also some distortion. So the Rep at Sweetwater offered to send a replacement with plenty of time to evaluate.

The new JBL Eon One Pro arrived and we gigged with it last night. In one word it was "Superb". Duo gig. I played bass straight into one channel on 75% of our music. (My duo partner plays acoustic guitar and we both sing) We went straight into the mixer. Volumes on the JBL Mixer were at Noon and plenty for this steakhouse gig. We have plenty more range on the volume knobs to deliver the volume level owe need. (We both have active preamps on our pedal boards for our guitars. We use Sennheiser e935 vocal mics. (No extra preamps or mixers)

Normally we use Bose L1 Compact and also bring a small mixer. So last night was the maiden voyage gig ...going straight into the mixer.

We stood 3 feet in front and the JBL Eon One Pro in between us. The tone and quality of sound was excellent. Can't wait to try it again.

The one thing it offers that no other system seems to is the ease of transporting. all-in-one. and the Subwoofer low end outperforms the Bose L1 Compact.

I am now tempted to buy one for myself so we can gig a pair of these. How about that?

You should try pushing it like you might need it at a louder gig. It might hit its limits earlier than you expect.