View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 10:56 AM

I can’t blame Taylor for trying to come up with something they think is new and better. Any business should be looking for innovation. They can pile on the marketing fluff all they want. It's their money. Beyond the marketing, the question is if this is simply a solution in search of a problem?

I guess this thread is beating a dead horse to an extent, but isn’t that what forums do in so many cases? I would guess we all have different reasons for logging in to forums. Some do it to express an opinion because they want to be heard, some to be truly helpful by sharing their expertise, some to rant, some to learn, some to kill time, and some to run up their post numbers for some personal gratification it gives them to see that big number next to their moniker. I’m sure there are many more reasons, but it is not uncommon to see several threads with the same theme. We don’t HAVE to read each one, but many do. The reader and responder (me in this post) not only beat the horse, we drag it around the barnyard a bit.