View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 12:17 PM
Charter Member

I lead worship with a 714 cedar CE and a 314KCE along with long-time friend Cynbrad who plays a 314CE and a new 414CE (sweet).
We have an awesome drummer and a percussion player too.
We serve at a small church (around 50) and consider ourselves extremely priviledged to do what we do.
We play a lot of Vineyard, Third Day, 100 Portraits and others.
God is blessing us to progress more and more in what we can do and we're thankful for that.

Ron-I can relate to the hymns being a chord to each note, whew! they can be tough. We don't do a lot of them either.

James- bless you for running sound when you're not serving elsewhere. Soundmen are SO important. We have been without one for 2 years. I could really appreciate one now! God sees your diligence too

Our pastor was kidding us the other day after Cynbrad showed the congregation her "miracle guitar", the new 414CE . He said "when these girls started leading worship here over 3 years ago they played Kock-a-mame-ees (Takamines) and now God has given them both 2 Taylors each".
Now that we play the Taylors he can't think of a cute word for them but he sure likes the way they sound.
Lisa