View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 02:21 PM
Music soothes the soul!

Default Many thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
That looks really really cool, to be able to make something so consistent from a natural color variation in the wood is awesome. Natural herringbone! It is a perfect touch on the guitar IMO.
Gotta hand it to Steve. His suggestion. I think it turned out great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondave View Post
Coming together superb....!!!
Thanks Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
That looks really really cool, to be able to make something so consistent from a natural color variation in the wood is awesome. Natural herringbone! It is a perfect touch on the guitar IMO.
Make that X2!!!!! WOW what great work!!

love that purfling!!
Thanks Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbroady View Post
Drool!!!! ..........
Thanks Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowManSnow View Post
That's all really good work. Well done Mr. K. I REALLY like that it's all wood... as far as the appointments go. Really cool.
All natural ... that's what we had in mind. Thanks Brandon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Holy Moly!!! Egads, etc...

So beautiful! Way to go guys.

Dennis you must be super stoked!!!
Stoked indeed! Edge of my seat! Thanks Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akgas View Post
Wow
Thanks Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveac View Post
Congrats Dennis, another amazing Kinnaird build in the works. I'm anxious to get your feedback on the Deep Body OM when you get a chance to spend some time playing it? While I absolutely love my SJ, there is something magical about my OM. It is the most versatile guitar I have ever owned, breezing through any type and style of music you throw at it. I assume Tom is finding the same thing with his recent build. The all wood nature of your build is beautiful and very unique. While mine is a 2011 with many hours of playing under the saddle (so to speak) I believe that yours will be fabulous right out of the box. Good luck and congrats and thanks for letting us follow along!!
I will be more than happy to oblige with a review later this year! Thanks Dave, for following along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe View Post
Oh, Boy! Well didn't this come together nice! My Goodness! 'Satisfaction' should be the word of the day all around. That's my hope for all involved! Just great.
Thanks Pete! We are all quite happy with the way things are shaping up.