View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4 View Post
I've used Reaper for several years and currently do any video editing in Reaper because it works well with my older and less powerful Windows machine. It is capable of doing P-in-P although I haven't made use of that feature yet.

Here's a video showing how P-in-P is done in Reaper, even doing multiple windows. Kenny Gioia has many videos freely available on the details of using Reaper.

Thats pretty impressive I did not realized Reaper had upgraded the basic video capability that much . I does appear (like some of Reapers audio work flow options) to be a bit more cumbersome to implement, than a full featured Video editing software program BUT but seems very usable for basic video and would work well (if a lot or FX and processing are not needed ) I am guessing that it could function for the OP (depending on actual level of video editing and FX desired)
And would have the benefit of having full featured Audio and basic video all in one software program.

KevWind at Soundcloud

Recording System :
Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2021.3 .....Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen processor,,128GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory,,2TB SSD storage,,Radeon Pro 5700 XT with 16GB of GDDR6 memory,, on Catalina 10.15.7