View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyg View Post
I am of a certain mind on this. Quality issues on an order, in my personal opinion, should first be directly addressed to the manufacturer. They should be presented with the issues and given an opportunity to correct. We each have our approaches to difficult matters. Mine is to give the manufacturer an opportunity, first.
I ordered an electric guitar from a west coast maker several years ago. The guitar got sent back twice. They ultimately fixed all the issues. I posted on the manufacturer's forum after the all the back and forth was over. So I could honestly report that I had some issues, and report that the company had (or had not) taken care of it. (they had)
I am certain my opinion on this isn't worth much. I grow concerned that sometimes matters that can be dealt with directly often get thrown to the general (or forum) public a little too quickly.
I am sorry your instrument was not everything you wanted it to be. I am hopeful the company will correct any errors.
Considering all the unqualified Emerald love on this forum I think it is important for this experience to be documented. To pay top dollar for a custom guitar that is not easily returned has got some risk. You don't need these close up pictures to see that guitar should have never been shipped.
IR Demo, read the description too: https://youtu.be/SELEE4yugjE
My duo's website and my email... [email protected]

Jon Fields