View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire View Post
So, Tim, the professor in me wants to know how you arrived at this body shape. What you've CAD-produced looks significantly wider in the lower bout and narrower in the upper bout than the 1840s Martin with which you started. Just curious of dimensions (which don't appear on your page yet) and the "why" and the "how" of your mad-engineering genius in getting there. And a second question, if you'd be kind enough: How do you sense the Tottie being different from the Skeeter and Deacon, in particular, besides the lighter weight and single sides? I'd love to know your R&D process on this one.

Or is this one of those questions I ask of you where you'd have to kill me if you told me, as you've threatened on so many other occasions?!?
I think Tim chose to interpret the design and put his own flair for it. I’m trying to do something similar with an OM mold I’m trying to make but my bandsaw did the interpreting for me!